Thursday, May 5, 2011

The beginnings of a blog






I enjoy blogs. I spend many hours a day (in between those pesky real job projects) wondering from inspirational posting to the next. Honestly, though, I've never been completely convinced to start one myself... There's a lot of blogs out there. A LOT. The world has done an exquisite job of covering at least everything I'm interested in; graphic design, typography, cooking, building things, funny shaped dogs, travelling, cycling, rock climbing, bright yellow pencils and fanny packs - they are all being written about in abundance by many a disciplined blogger.

I'm still starting a blog.

Why? Because sometimes we come up with a few very good ideas. We've lived decently interesting lives so far, and I have a feeling it's about to get a whole lot more interesting...

Either way, it might just be worth sharing.

2 comments: